Asbestos Dutyholder Compliance Review
Are you confident that your business is compliant?
Derisk can provide a comprehensive review of your existing organisational asbestos management policies and arrangements to ensure that they are fully compliant with the requirements of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, with particular focus on Regulation 4, the duty to manage asbestos in non-domestic premises.
The compliance review will typically include:
- A critical review of the existing Asbestos Management Plan and organisational roles and responsibilities;
- A critical review of the asbestos management arrangements to ensure they are suitable for the organisation and the activities that you are undertaking;
- A critical review of the asbestos management surveys and existing asbestos management register, and the procedures in place for the dissemination of this information to relevant parties (i.e. contractors, maintenance teams, project managers);
- A review of maintenance and refurbishment contractor management regimes, assessing asbestos competence, policies and procedures;
- Asbestos training needs assessment;
- Recommendations for measures for improvement, to establish arrangements that can deliver ongoing future compliance.
Ensuring that your organisation is compliant is a statutory requirement, Derisk can help in the delivery of these requirements and provide you with the confidence that you are discharging your duties correctly and
- Submit enquiry here
- Call us on - 020 7734 6655