Asbestos Pre-Construction Information Compliance Review
A critical stage of the planning of major works is to ensure that suitable and sufficient information is known about the asbestos hazards. Often the information provided is either only suitable for day-to-day asbestos management or contains significant caveats, limitations and restrictions.
Derisk can provide a full and thorough review of the pre-construction information to identify gaps and risks, and provide a collated register to enable a full and thorough risk assessment for future planning and programming.
The review will include:
- A critical review of the existing asbestos surveys; including management surveys, refurbishment and demolition inspections, and any other relevant inspection information;
- Identification of caveats, exceptions and recorded omissions;
- Formation of a consolidated asbestos register from the pre-construction information, including highlighting of recorded inaccessible areas and omissions;
- Collation and consolidation of the register against the specification for the construction works to identify the critical information gaps;
- A site validation exercise to establish the accuracy of the pre-construction information and to assess the extent of any further inspections that may be required;
- Report highlighting the gaps in the information and providing recommended actions.
Identifying the suitability of the PCI is critical for suitable risk assessment and effective planning and programming of works. It can also provide a significant commercial advantage for clients during the tendering of major projects.
Derisk can support your project from pre-construction right through to asbestos removal and the collation of asbestos information for inclusion in the health and safety file and ongoing Asbestos Management Plan.
- Submit enquiry here
- Call us on - 020 7734 6655