Fire Risk Management & Engineering
Derisk are a professional fire safety service provider with the competence, skills and experience to deliver fire safety solutions robustly. We provide a professional fire consultancy service, developing valuable working relationships with our Clients. The Derisk Fire Risk Management Service is delivered by qualified and competent Fire Engineers / Senior Fire Consultants.
Our Fire Engineering Team provide cost effective solutions that meet regulatory requirements safeguarding people, property and businesses. Our objective being to provide solutions combining efficiency and flexibility during the building design stages, meeting the requirements of Building Regulations Approved Document ‘B’ or British Standard 9999.
Our Fire Engineer / Senior Fire Consultants can deliver, support and assist Clients in meeting their statutory obligations and a regulatory compliant status of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Additionally, our Fire Team offer proactive support to our Principal Designers when reviewing building design and the management of fire risk during construction and prior to occupation.
Our experience and knowledgeable team of consultants deliver:
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Emergency Planning and Fire Plans.
- Fire Safety and Fire Awareness Training.
- Fire Policies and Fire Management Plans.
- Fire Investigation.
- Reviews of unwanted fire alarm activity and incident analysis / investigation.
- Arson Protocol Design.
- Existing fire strategy, plans, specifications.
- In-house Codes and Standards.
- Existing Fire Prevention Methods and Procedures.
- Policies for differing occupancies.
- Records of incidents.
- Review of FRA’s and recommend any improvements.
Our Fire Risk Assessors and Advisors are ex-London Fire Brigade personnel who have decades of experience in both fire safety and enforcement. This knowledge and experience brings a proportionate and ‘real world’ approach resulting in our Client’s comfort and benefit of knowing that by using Derisk Fire Consultancy, they are provided with honest, educated and considered fire safety advice and solutions.
- Submit enquiry here
- Call us on - 020 7734 6655