Derisk can offer a single source solution for all railway premises with regards to safety assurance, including security. Whether this is for a retailer / tenant or station facility owner / operator (and your contractors), we have specialists available to provide services in the following areas:
Network Rail Competent Person (CP) Services:
- Provision of risk assessment to ensure your method statements / works package plans are fully supported in your applications.
- Direct interface with the managed stations in the UK to effectively manage your application from start to finish.
- Management of your ongoing maintenance documentation to ensure that when it needs to be revised and / or resubmitted it can be carried out on your behalf.
- Provision of RAMS (risk assessment and method statement) for both works and events, written by experienced and competent consultants with years of experience within the railway industry.
Network Rail Landlord’s Consent (LLC) Services:
- Submission of your application to comply with Network Rail building, technical, fire safety, retail and station operations requirements.
- Direct interface with the Network Rail specialist to effectively manage your submission and answer any relevant enquiries.
- Ongoing support, leading into Network Rail CP services.
- Provision of both guidance, assessment and assistance with regards to all aspects of railway security to ensure compliance with the National Railways Security Programme (NRSP) and assistance with achieving Secure Stations Scheme status.
- Assistance with the provision of security plans, local vulnerability risk review registers, strategic communication plans and guidance on many other documented requirements within the NRSP.
- Ongoing compliance assessments and guidance including security risk assessment, working in liaison with your existing security / operations / management teams.
- Provision of training materials for existing or new personnel to ensure that they are fully briefed and aware of the importance of railway security within crowded places, and high compliance locations.
- Advice and solutions provided for physical security within premises to deter and detect would-be criminality.
- Both documented and practical support provided in the areas of both security and crime including public spaces risk assessment and liaison with police and security specialists such as BTP and DFT.
- All areas of assurance covered, including quality, health and safety, environment, construction and asbestos safety.
- Guidance for internal checks / auditing in regards to self-assurance and an ongoing resource to provide you with oversight of your compliance performance.
Rail Fire Safety:
- Fire engineering and strategy.
- Guidance on all aspects of fire safety, management and prevention.
- Provision of both risk assessment and compliance auditing within new and existing builds, refurbishments and construction projects.
- Ongoing compliance, auditing and assessment services to ensure that you remain compliant with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and other relevant legislation.