Our consultants can work with your teams to ensure that production, event and venue, safety and security is upheld and enhanced. We achieve this by:
- Attending site recces, providing general advice and guidance on potential risk areas.
- Advise all stakeholders on their regulatory and legislative responsibilities.
- Ensure that creative ideas can be achieved by providing compliance guidance.
- Liaise with each team within your project to provide qualitative or quantitively arranged risk assessment profiles for each element of the filming or event.
- Advise if required on plant and equipment use.
- Provide safety and security briefings.
- Advise on emergency planning and safety protocols in liaison with site / building specialists and stakeholders.
During your filming or event, we also can attend to provide safety coordination services:
- Monitor compliance to site / building rules.
- Ensure method statements and risk assessments are complied with.
- Where changes are required due to timing or location needs, provide guidance on ensuring the filming or event continues safely.
- Monitor cast and crew health and safety, including stress and mental health.
- Liaison with site / building and emergency services personnel.
- Manage accidents, incidents, and near misses and undertake (additional service) or assist with investigations if required to do so.